Fees for the 2020 Academic year Thai Program
Fees for the 2020 Academic year
Pay 1 Year
Kindergarten 1 - 3
Primary 1 - 6
Secondary 1 - 3
Secondary 4 - 6
ALL OTHER EXPENSES:
Entrance test 500 ฿ (3 subjects: English, Math & Thai)
Entrance fee for new student is 20,000 ฿
Additional charges 1,800 ฿
- Accident insurance must be paid per year 500 ฿
- New student I.D. cards 500 ฿ (Existing student ID card from K.1, P.1, P.4, M.1 and M.4 are charged 500 ฿)
- Sports day shirt 300 ฿
- Events / activities 500 ฿ (Per academic year)
4. Secondary 1–6 (M.1-6) Drugs Test (minimum X2 in an academic year) 800 ฿
- School uniform can be purchased at the school uniform shop.
- School bus service - please enquire.
- Summer camp – Is compulsory for all new students entering in semester 2 and graduating levels moving up
From Nursery to K.1, K.3 to P.1, P.6 to M.1 and M.3 to M.4
Copies of the students birth certificates (translated officially into Thai and English) and passport for foreigners.
If you have changed your name / surname – you must provide official documents as evidence in Thai and English.
Copies of parents ID card or passport for foreigners.
House registration / rental contract of student and parents (copy)
2 photos of each parent 1.5 inch.
6 photos of the student 1.5 inch. (in Satit school uniform).
By Thai law you must provide evidence that your child has graduated each class level before being allow progress to the next level.
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:30pm
*All fees are non-refundable after an official receipt is issued.
* School fees include: Morning milk, lunch (Kindergarten – Primary levels only), snack break, excursions, camp and classroom resources.