SELECTIVITY AND PRE-CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSIONS
Satit Udomeseuksa School is a selective school. We assess all students with great
care to ensure that they will thrive in our ambitious and academically challenging
The assessment process and selection criteria vary according to the age of the child
and the entry point into the school.
The pre-conditions for admission of all students are:
The Applicant is of the appropriate age
The School has a place available in the appropriate year group
Complete all official school application forms
Provide all correct required documents
All enrolment fees are paid in full
Full details can be provided by a member of the Admissions Team
1. Copies of the students birth certificates and passport for foreigners.
2. Copies of parents ID card or passport for foreigners.
3. House registration/rental contract of student and parents (copy).
4. 2 photos of each parent 1.5 inch.
5. 6 photos of the student 1.5 inch (in Satit school uniform).
6. By Thai law, you must provide evidence that your child has graduated from each class level before allowing progress to the next level.
The Admissions Process
Come and visit us
Register for an entrance test
Attend an interview and entrance test
Bring all required documents for checking
Successful candidates will receive an offer of a place
School forms are given/ explained to parents
Payment and uniform
First day for new students
PLEASE NOTE THAT AN APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR PLACEMENT UNTIL ALL APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE AND ALL SCHOOL FEES HAS BEEN PAID.
The Admissions Office is open from 7.30 am. - 4.30 pm. during the semester (Monday to Friday).
Admissions Process Steps: